Best xBox Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo is perhaps the most enjoyable first person shooter I've played. It gets my vote. However, Splinter Cell is second only by inches.

Enter The Matix F*#@$%! kicks @zz! this game rocks and if you've seen Reloaded it makes it that much better.

How far does the rabbit hole go?

halo #1
return to castle wolfenstein #2
medal of honor allied assualt #3
james bond 007 #4
(i like fps games)

enter the matrix suxxors, way too much hype, and spliner cell just was not fun to me

yea halo has gotta be one of the best but i just got hitman 2 and it is pretty awesome. took forever to figure out what to do to get started but when i figured it out its really cool.

top 3 games for me would be
1). splinter cell
2). Halo (espcially the multi, can't beat it playing with 3 other mates
3). project gotham (don't like racing games that much but got me hooked

YAGER!

Well, as opposed to the objective question what is the best, to a more sensible subjective opinion as to I think is best, I would have to say after about twenty hours play in only a wekk and a half of release, YAGER is my personal fave.

Yeah, HALO is great but YAGER just appeals to my gaming sensibilities more than HALO:cool:

Halo is, and will be (at least until the sequel) the best XBOX game bar none. Ok....so some level layouts seem to be a little repetitive, and the fact that you cant have the shotgun early on in the game is a bit frustrating, but the quality of the skirmishes totally outshine everything that has come before that (although Half-Life is another gem which displays awesome enemie AI).

Obviously, Halo now has been bettered by a few games on the P.C (where FPS is the staple diet of most users) but it hasnt been on XBOX. If you don't agree, then FPS' aren't your thing, or your just a bit s**t at it! Other games of classic status on XBOX:

- Dead or Alive 3
- Jet Set Radio Future
- Return to castle Wolfenstein
- Dead to Rights
- Soul Caliber 2
- Tony Hawks 4
- Burnout
- Project Gotham Racing
- Panzer Dragoon Orta

If you own at least 3 of the above games, You should be ok until Halo 2 and Fable grace us with their presence

The Future Is Looking Great...............................;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom