best multiplayer level in halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like foundation more now me and my friends play slayer with rocket launchers.it is the shit never a dull moment.

its hard to explain. after the hunters near the start of the level when you go through the gates, turn right then left walk a bit go right the left again and jackal snipers are in the collapsed building on fire at the end of the street. at the left turn up ahead on the right hand building as you enter the passage there will be a patio sort of thing. you can jump on it and then jump to a beam connecting it to the building on the left. go to the building on the left and turn 90 degrees to your left. jump across the gap to the building. you will see on the right hand side there are two levels each with two more patio things. you want to be on the higher one, this is where it STARTS to get tricky. to get to the higher one jump on the wierd exhaust fan thing or w/e it is and jump to the roof in front of it, turn around and look back at the patio things, they should be on your left and you should be able to jump to the first of the higher ones. jump to the next one, now this part is really f*****g annoying. you have to jump around not 1 but 2 corners, if you fall you have to start at the bottom again. move to the right hand corner of the patio as far as possible and you should be able to see around the corner to the left the edge of another patio. try and jump to it. if you made it you must jump around the next corner. after this there should be another patio thing, jump forwards onto it and then you should be able to jump forwards onto a higher section of the roof. if your lucky you and your friend have made it. from here it gets to hard to explain, but basically you and your partner kill each other to respawn next to each other to make it further or get grenades for grenade jumps. so do some exploring for yourself. as far as i can judge the highest point of the map is a platform that can only be seen from the side but when on top is invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom