best 360 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdorean

Solid State Member
so whats the best 3 games for xbox? so far i like most wanted...and i really wanna try oblivion. that condemned game seems alright..but i don't like battlefield 2. its liketheres no skill. it tells you where the enemy is, and he's about a mile away so you either hit him or you don't. but i liked counterstrike and rogue spear on pc. what games should i get? oblivion? would i like graw? cod2 is def a good game.

so...for buying im thinking oblivion, cod2, and most wanted.

have different suggestions?

PGR3 seems to take my interest really nice gameplay and detail in the cars and tracks i thinks its better than need for speed most wanted others may disagree... but Farcry on 360 seems to me like it needs to be worked on even more Detail is rubbish from distant views ... water effects are excellent but from far out distances it sucks as you can see Jaggies almost everywhere... call of duty 2 is an excellent game to play i played it on PC absolute brill

yeah and imean while i don't really like hte graphics of Halo 2...i enjoy how simple it is. i think there is WAY too much to some of the shooters they are coming out with. the original shooters (quake, doom, roguespear, etc.) were simple. all you had to do was look, have good aim, and shoot. now its a matter of this and that and flying/driving a million different things. don't get me wrong..its awesome. but think about it....since u can drive there is automatically outrageously massive multiplayer maps which means if your not in a car...and you don't have a sniper..your not going to be #1. its too easy to kill people that way. no tactic what soever. but anyway..

so halo 2...call of duty 2..and you say pgr3 is a good game i'llhave to try that.

and i just rented oblivion..and almost wet myself at the graphics. i can't believe the way the water adapts around you when you get into it...i was completely shocked. its real enough just looking at it..didnt expect it to have lifelike ripples the minute i set foot into it. i can't wait to see what the spiffy weapons/armor look like once i advance farther into the game.

valdorean said:
and i just rented oblivion..and almost wet myself at the graphics. i can't believe the way the water adapts around you when you get into it...i was completely shocked. its real enough just looking at it..didnt expect it to have lifelike ripples the minute i set foot into it. i can't wait to see what the spiffy weapons/armor look like once i advance farther into the game.

Check out morrowind if you like oblivion for its gameplay, not just graphics.

I'm horribly p'ed off, after a week of playing Oblivion I thought it would be cool to launch MW again but yet it's not supported on the 360. Dam, I never should have sold my Xbox.

I do have a copy of the PC version but even my computer can't handle it.

Beefcake said:
I'm horribly p'ed off, after a week of playing Oblivion I thought it would be cool to launch MW again but yet it's not supported on the 360

Wow, that's insulting to Bethesda. They don't make a game which sold MILLIONS of copies backward compatible. Come on, Microsoft. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom