Banned 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

forrestcupp

Daemon Poster
I was given a 360 that was already modded and banned. The person who gave it to me bought it used at Gamestop a long time ago, and didn't even realize it was banned until he tried to connect to Live the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Does anyone know of any way to get a ban off of one of these. It doesn't seem fair that people who never intended to do anything wrong have to suffer the consequences of someone else who did.

Sorry but nope. That is one of the problems with buying pre-owned. Never know what the previous owners did.

That's why whenever you buy an Xbox 360 ALWAYS have the seller turn it on, show you the warranty sticker, show you that it connects to Xbox LIVE and show you that it can read disks.

Well, at least it was given to me. It can play games just fine. It just can't do xbox live, which I don't care that much about.

^Really? Live is the only reason I bought an xbox.... Single player pc games are much better, and usually port to pc if its originally on consoles.

I personally like single player games better than multiplayer. It seems like multiplayer games are pretty much all the same thing with a different backdrop. You're either playing an arena style FPS or a MMORPG and other than the scenery, they're all the same thing.

But anyway, that Xbox I was given ended up having a RROD and I had to trash it. So I bought a new one and now I can get on Xbox Live.

Yes it is against our rules as i so clearly posted. Yes it should have been done in private, hence why it was removed. Console Mods of ANY KIND are not allowed. End of that story. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom