Bad Timing to buy a 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monster12348

In Runtime
I bought a 360 having a 42 Inch PLasma full 1080p capability and then a month later a hdmi output one comes out but I cant switch it out because microsoft says so and my warranty is still good right now, thats so gay! lol also they say they are soon gonna release 360s with integrated HD Dvd Player so thats kinda cool but I bought a HDMI cable and everything just to realize I didnt have the port, gay!. I could give Gamestop my xbox, get 150 from it, and buy the newest 360 and pay the difference, but this ****es me off

I dont get my money back.... they just fix it if its broken

lol I called Microsoft and was like if I were to say.... drop my xbox on the ground and smash it to pieces.... ON ACCIDENT, would the one u send back to me have a hdmi output? Hypothetically?

they were like no, itd be your version and I was like F u

I bought a 360 having a 42 Inch PLasma full 1080p capability and then a month later a hdmi output one comes out but I cant switch it out because microsoft says so and my warranty is still good right now, thats so gay! lol also they say they are soon gonna release 360s with integrated HD Dvd Player so thats kinda cool but I bought a HDMI cable and everything just to realize I didnt have the port, gay!. I could give Gamestop my xbox, get 150 from it, and buy the newest 360 and pay the difference, but this ****es me off

your a muppet for buying the HDMI cable without checking your 360. next time do your research.

I don't understand people who make a triple digit investment and do not make any attempt at research whatsoever. You deserve no sympathy my friend. Now don't repeat the same mistake again! >:\

you shoulda went ps3

just shows u how M$ loves its customers. and those are some helpfull comments u received from those xbots. :p Don't u just love M$ and its bajillion SKU's

you shoulda went ps3

just shows u how M$ loves its customers. and those are some helpfull comments u received from those xbots. :p Don't u just love M$ and its bajillion SKU's

I knew you would find your way to this thread and bag on the 3-fix-me and say to buy a ps3.

Return your old one to the store and get credit, and then buy a new one.

Or...

Buy a new one, and put the old one in the new box and take it back the same day. Say you got 2 for christmas. :p

It's not worth even making the effort to return your 360 for a new one with a HDMI output. It is unlikly you are even going to see a diffrence. If you definitly need 1080P you can still get with a AGP adapter you can get for the 360.
NOTE: only movies will not show up in 1080P over component. All games that support 1080P will do so over component cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom