Assassin's Creed - Disappointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
So I just bought assassin's creed yesterday, played for about 5 hours before I left to a Muse concert, which was freaking awesome, until I got stuck in the city and had to walk for 3 hours to get home, but all that aside... lol

I have read a fair few reviews saying that this game is real disappointing, and after a couple of hours of play it starts to get real monotonous and boring, wondering if anyone agrees with this? Cause I'm absolutely loving it, and I reckon I'll be playing it long after I've finished the actual story line, just jumping around collecting flags and pwning guards etc, and finding the 60 templars =P

So yeah, do you guys think it deserved the thrashing it got in the 3 or 4 that I read?

Sydz

** oh, one thing I did find real dumb, galloping on the road can alert guards.... WAHT?! so only assassin's gallop, of course, ain't like anyone else wants to get between cities quickly, only an assassin... GG ubisoft **

I'm thinking of getting this, but have heard mixed reviews. Does anyone recommend it?

bought it
arrived saturday
played it for 5 hours
played it sunday for 7 hours
sold it to a friend monday after work

disappointed there was not more to it

my brothers bought it and are loving it, im waiting for the pc release, it really looks liek a game meant to be played on pc.

i would have to disagree, i like it on the 360. i dont know if the k&m combo would feel right to me...

i usually only play FPS's and rpg's on my pc, everything else i tend to play on a console.

the game is nonetheless sweet, i don't own it though but played for multiple hours and was not dissatisfied.

definatly want to get this for the comp... it looks aswome

haha, just by galloping? what if its you and some other dude on a horse? I dont understand i think i need to play the game first but it sounds like something that would happen in a game.

Where Ever a leap of faith is found, A Hay Cart is right there to catch you nice and safely.

Id rent it, Im sure it will get boring after a while. My friends say its awesome and they enjoy it, But you know they drop games and go to new ones almost all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom