Assassin's Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
So is it just me or does this look like one of the most amazing games to be released in a long long time? I can't wait

If you don't know what I'm talking about, just go to youtube.com and type in assassin's creed, just look at one of the demos.

i think its just you since you are the only one that doesnt know about this game honestly i've been waiting more than 3 years for this, but great game though

Yea, Assassin's Creed really does look like a good game. I'm definitely picking one up.

I have Assasins Creed as my Desktop background, MSN Display Picture, MSN Background, and my Screen Saver, and on TF Sig :cool:

... You could say i like this game.

Looks a great game, KMAN, if you have xbox live. I will murder you on it :p (if its online). Problem that its been delayed 3 times already makes me ****ed.

Was meant to be March, then july..now october or something.

Edit: Mercenaries 2. Hehe, Mercs 1 is one of my favourite games. :p

This game looks incredible, but for some reason I was under the impression that it was only being released for the PS3?

no MS bought out the company that made it so now its going multiplatform Dont forget to thank "The Bill Gates Foundation"

can anyone spell owned?

that and i dont care if it is delayed, ****, if it is more time they want, take, it, i would rather wait another yr and get a fkn amazing game over some piece of shiet they would release on PS3 or something. in the end ppl dont remember release dates, they remember games, unless of course you are talking about HL2, then ALL we remember is release dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom