Assassin's Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... *****ing about donations that dont quite reach you. Yes, the sheer greed of the people today really do make one sick. Listen, he GAVE LARGE SUMS OF MONEY! He should be thanked, and although this has been pounded into your tiny brain MULTIPLE times I will say it ONCE again, however tiring this is getting. MS, SONY, NINTENDO ARE ALL OUT FOR MONEY. Do you think Sony doesn't go for exclusives? If anything Sony is probably the most uncompromising of the three! Anyhow, way to make yourself look bad. Like most of the other blather you uselessly spout out non stop that has been refuted already, but has never been answered back. You just go to another thread and say the same B.S. all over again. Sigh. Sad world we live in.

that and considering how moronic yo u seem to be with your fanboy attitude to PS3 im presuming that you live in Chernobyl or something, there aint going to be any funding for their research there for a good reason.

There's no point in arguing with TheEnd..

TheEnd do you even have an Xbox??? Why do you even bother to post in the Xbox forum.. I haven't seen you post anything nonbiased or useful.

Problem with him is he never really answers or owns up to any truths brought to him. He just writes something else that has been regurgitated else where on the forum and, at one time, already shown to be a crock, that or he says the same thing just in a difrerent way. I would take him seriously if he EVER had anything else to say that was intelligent, thought out and proven via technical details as well. Until then, it's just rabid talk.

either that or he does say something that is actually true, like xboxs are known to have overheating problems, microsoft has admitted that, but when we tell him that WE DONT CARE he doesnt seem to listen and posts it everywhere, lol, seriously, my xbox has never overheated, and i live in australia so summers here can be pretty hot! ****, if it does overheat, then, just dont play it for 20 mins while it cools down? omg such a big sacrifice i know! I would rather spend a couple of hundred less on a decent console that forces you to have bio breaks every 12 hours sstraight you play it than something like a PS3, more expensive, and lame that will never let you stand up for bio break, until you realise that it is really crap and you dont want to be playing it anyway.

In true the end style:
FANBOY XBOX FTW COMMENT HAR HAR HAR IM SO FUNNY

...clap

so you are saying you would rather pay less for an inferior console? i know someone who has had his 360 since launch and no probs, but i've also seen smeone go thru 7, so i guess it must be luck of the draw? Either way ps3 will pwn with the blu-ray, also on my earlier comment a few months ago Microsoft says they will not be releasing a Blu-Ray attachment for the 360 sincee it can't handle the load of decoding blu-ray;) j/k about that coment, but........

PS3 FTW! \/\/3.B.pWnZnG.t3h.X.b\/\/@kZ

just had to return my PS3
it completely stopped reading disks after it overheated while my dad was installing linux on it
i have 4 xbox 360s and i havent had to repair or RMA any single one of them (of course one of them we bought came witha broke disc drive, but they told us about the before hand and now we use it as a media center)
the xbox 360 is not an inferior console, right now the PS3 is **** they dont have one game that comes close to making ti worth the price
yes i have played resistance and it is not very good at all, the story on it seems to be really good, and the graphics arent that bad, but thats it.
Gears of War owns the ps3 so does oblivion, fear, and COD3
yes i know fear, oblivion, and COD3 all are available on the ps3 but they look like complete **** on the ps3
theend just go home youve been pwned about 400 times here

uhhhhh. even reveiwers agree that oblivion looks better on teh ps3. I had a Xbox360 but I left it on overnight and it burned my house down;). BTW you should try AC4 its a great game, also ninja gaiden sigma is coming out soon, so that will be another great title, and you could also be watching your collection of blu-rays if you want to complain about the games at this point.

ah, yes I've seen these reviews and they all say the same thing. There is more detail on the PS3 version, but the 360 has more color depth, the PS3 has sharper images and less pop in. However, this is PRE expansion, which the PS3 had included with it's bundle, the 360 has the improvements added with the expansion pack so try and get all the facts straight there. Straight from the horses mouth, and imitated by many other reviewers is the fact that the difference isn't exactly huge, and according to Bethesda the 360 will have an upgrade to catch up with the new libraries the PS3 was allowed due to it's late arrival. So it seems to me that theend you look at old reviews prior to patch updates for the 360 which specifically says that although the PS3 looked better, it was not by much and the 360 would be getting a graphical update from Bethesda. Try using some more recent info

Try using some more recent info

@TheEnd: Or you can actually try using some info.... that might help..

Yeah I herd somewhere about the 360 getting a graphical update. Anyone know when its supposed to be released?? out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom