Anyone playing the Halo Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schumania

Solid State Member
We can now play 343's beta for what Halo multiplayer may look like after November 15th. I wanted to know what people thought of it. In my opinion the zero bloom is a blast right now, but it will get old fast because the pistol is too ridiculous. I like that my sticks can't be negated by armor lock!

The short answer is neither.
The long answer is: technically, Halo Anniversary is not changing multiplayer, but it kind of is. Bungie (the developer of all the Halo games, but the C&C title Halo Wars) no longer runs multiplayer, nor will it develop any more Halo games. The new studio in charge of the future of Halo and multiplayer is 343. A lot of Halo fans have really despised aspects of Reach multiplayer, but Bungie just ignored them. 343 is launching a title update for Reach's multiplayer making changes to the things fans have complained a lot about. Needless to say Halo Anniversary does not have its own multiplayer matchmaking (like ODST did not have its own multiplayer matchmaking), although it has a seperate engine, Reach maintains multiplayer.
Microsoft's goal for the Halo franchise is 1 game a year. As of now the main multiplayer is only changing as games of the main cannon are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom