Anyone else get stuff from Microsoft for XBL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
I turned on my Xbox 360 and their was a message in my inbox from Microsoft saying I was given 3 months of Xbox LIVE gold and 400MS points for being a valued LIVE member and because they were taking XBL down for the original Xbox. Did anyone else get this?

I turned on my Xbox 360 and their was a message in my inbox from Microsoft saying I was given 3 months of Xbox LIVE gold and 400MS points for being a valued LIVE member and because they were taking XBL down for the original Xbox. Did anyone else get this?

I know Microsoft is doing this because they are taking down Live for the original Xbox games. They are giving that package to all the players they deemed "dedicated Halo 2 players" or something like that, since they won't be able to play it anymore. So I assume you did play alot of Halo 2 online.

That sounds about right... Me and my friend both played H2 recently and we both got it however my friends brother and many of my friends didn't get anything and they don't play H2 at all.

Yeah, I got the same thing.. I've been a member since.. I think Christmas 2004.

I've also read they did this because of the die-hard Halo 2 players... Pretty sad to hear that a game like that won't have online support anymore :( One of the best games on Xbox and 360, if I may say so myself.

I never got it, but I've never played Halo 2. I've been a member for something like 2 and a half years now. Lucky *******s. Wish I got free stuff from Microsoft.

I got them,the only way you would of been able to get the free point and 3months gold is if you tryed playing a original xbox game or played it in your 360. I couldnt get halo 2 working for days,but i ended up getting my free points and live. so im guessing if people try it with an original game you may end up with the points and 3months of live,have a go guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom