$99 Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
$99 Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart?

Supposedly there is going to be a deal this weekend at Wal-Mart on a Xbox 360 Arcade system that includes a $100 gift certificate. There will also be a $148 Blu-ray player on sale as well. If true, these are certainly some great deals.

A retail tipster sends word that Walmart will be selling an Xbox 360 Arcade with a $100 gift card for $199 this Saturday. The retailer will also be selling a Sony BluRay player for $148.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but my wife works there and there is no mention of this to anyone.

After thinking about it more, this could be a regional thing done in some stores. I can tell you that Western NY is not going to have this cause there has been no influx of BluRay Players or any XBOX's. Wife works overnight and does all the product receiving. So it would be hard for them to get this stuff and her not know about it.

Alright got some good news. This is confirmed. For everywhere.

Walmart.com: Feature: Christmas Shop

Just go to walmart.com and check for the One Day In-Store events. this is a tactic used by Walmart this year to try and prevent the rush on "Black Friday". After having a death to a worker last year in NYC the company is being forced to do some really odd things. This is one of those to try and prevent everyone from going for the deals just that 1 day and try to get sales more often. It is a Saturday event only and will be done every Saturday till "Black Friday" but not after.

Not just Walmart. Sears, Target, and Meijer are doing it too, but with different deals.

Me and my family are going to round up as many 360's as we can on that day and then I'm going to re-sell them and keep the giftcards :)

I would do this if I then wouldn't have to go and buy games, a hard drive, and xbox live. The only thing I would get would be Halo. I would borrow Fable 2 from my bro. I don't like gears.

Not just Walmart. Sears, Target, and Meijer are doing it too, but with different deals.

Me and my family are going to round up as many 360's as we can on that day and then I'm going to re-sell them and keep the giftcards :)

sounds like a plan but you're gonna have to hold on to them for awhile...because no one will want to pay more than $99 for them while the deals are still going on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom