360 price cute by 100 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome. Then when I get job I can get my own 360 for less than the one that we already have but I want my own.

Okay, perhaps 'everyone' is a strong term.

I merely get angry when people assume graphics have some sort of relativity to 'hard core.' Its an issue that I'm talking to my therapist about (inbetween rants and raves about idiots I want to stab). Apologies.

It would be funny, if some how Kingdom of Hearts 3 ends up on the 360... I remember hearing about PS3 loosing several of its key titles to the 360...

Metal Gear Solid 4, as of now, is still not lost. But there are strong rumors that the 360 will get a Metal Gear Solid game. I actually heard this game might be shown during this year's E3.

Concerning the wii - It doesn't appeal to me either, and many people I know who have one have started to go back to their playstation 2's and 360's. In my personal experience, only the strong nintendo fans have continued to make it their main system.

The older age groups seem to like it. My cousins got one, and their parents liked it...a lot...that seems very weird...heh.

I agree. I think it's because the middle age groups see it as new technology and after a few tries it just becomes current and somewhat monotonous and boring. While older groups grew up with technology not being anywhere close to that, I guess the fascination and awe can stick longer.

But that's just my wild theory.

****.. to late for me ive already got a 360 :p.... even if the PS3 was the price of the Xbox 360 i still wouldnt buy it coz of the game titles. Playstation games dont appeal to me; Final Fantasy? more like pokemon.

Final Fantasy died with FF7. Personally, I only liked 2/4, 3/6, and 7.

The entire concept behind FF annoys me... its pretty much selling a game with the name only. It would be like Valve putting a game out that takes place in the middle ages and calling it Half-Life 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom