360 price cute by 100 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
Top Tech News
if this happens then sony better be thinking of some really badass ideas for the ps4 because they have lost this round
think about it it would be a third of the price of a ps3

that'll be hot!
The only downside of that is they might try to skimp out on the components if they making it that cheap. They currently lose a couple of hundred bucks each console sale now, but make up for it in the games. if they dont skimp out on the hardware, then they might just try to pump out as many games as possible, therefore making the likelyhood of them all being crap really high, lol, like the wii games! Oh well, we'll see

that and... did you mean cut? or cute? lol

Nah, it will probably be the same hardware. The parts are getting cheaper and cheaper and although they will be right back to the point of losing money again with each console and not finally getting a profit, they would in essence destroy sony if they did this. Now, as far as catching up with Nintendo, I don't see that happening, not unless they have some catchy periphs come out for it that make it a completely different gaming experience.

the reason nintendo consoles do so well and make money is cause they aint for the hardcore gamer. The actual hardware that the Wii has isnt amazing, but it is the concept that sells it. Seriously, the graphics on the wii are like xbox 1 or worse, thats why they make this console SO cheap, still make a friken killing off it, and advertise it to the younger ages or to party games, similar to what PS2 attempted with guitar hero and singstar etc. wii is a lot of fun, but no way in **** would i buy one, SOOOO LAME and gets boring real quick imo

I would probably get one, to have fun when company is over. Also for the classic games. But I wouldn't play it, because I want to game. That's where my PC comes in.

Bah... Wiis sell because Nintendo got it right. raphics may be poor... but do you really need all that rendering anyway? Play some Zelda... its not high tech, but the art department really made the game amazing to look at.

This round just proves that concept DOES trump graphics. Nintendo can sell units cheaper, yet still provide excellent gaming. To those who say its not for 'hard core' gamers... I find it funny your repeating trivial nonsense spread by ignorant fools. Wii has something for every (except shooters, which will be fixed with Metroid Prime). The fact is, Wii appeals to everyone, while the XBox appeals to a a bit more mature gamers, and the PS3 appeals to fanboys of Sony's "Screw the Customer" initiative.

Back to the man subject though... sweet. For that tohappen soon (atleast by years end) would not only give me they incentive to buy one, but also kill the beast of sony (I hate them so).

In anycase... gimme a cheap system, Bill!

lol.....I can see TheEnd187 storming in here, bashing you.

Anyway....yea if that happened then I would definitely pick one.

XBox - $100 ... hmm, even so, is it worth my time? I think not. :D

The fact is, Wii appeals to everyone
Lies. It does not appeal to me at all.

To those who say its not for 'hard core' gamers... I find it funny your repeating trivial nonsense spread by ignorant fools.
I find your sentence in itself funny. That's pure opinion relative to one's definition of "hardcore gamer". It sounds like you can't stand anyone knockin' the Wii. Fear not though, for I don't knock just it...:rolleyes:

Well in the UK the Wii has only sold so many due to the price, the 360 is much more expensive than a Wii and the games are cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom