360 Gamble.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaronkupen said:
I purchased an xbox 360 a few weeks ago, and guess what -- it was faulty. However, is it really that hard to walk back to the store and exchange it for a new one? Microsoft also gives 90 day warranties standard with every 360 and honestly, after 90 days if your system doesn't break from a manufactured fault then it probably has no fault.

All consoles have problems during launch, especially ones that offer new technology (360 and ps3). I wouldn't let it influence you though because the production problems for the 360 have already patched most of these problems -- however if you are worried you might want to wait for the xbox 360 revision in 2007.

Things like that are the reason I second guess buying one. lol I want one that's not gonna break, but I don't wanna wait for next year either. lol It's a possible 'catch 22'. I think I'll just go ahead and buy one now. If it fudges up, I'll take it back and get a different one. Thanks for all the info guys.

All this rubbish about the reliability is nothing to worry about. My console was within the first batch and it hasn't had any major problems, red rings of death etc.

Trust me, Xbox 360's are well worth the money :D

It really just depends on what type of games you're into. I had a 360 and sold it to a buddy a few months back. Wasn't too impressed with it, at the time their werent too many games that I enjoyed that were out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom