360 core

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
If I buy a 360 core, then add on a 20 or 120 gb hdd, will I then be able to play xbox original games?

Well, Only the games that are backwards comaptible with the 360 most games that I try to play like doom 3 wouldn't work on my 360 even with the harddrive. Halo 2 does work I know that for sure. Idk if They have fixed the compatibility issue but its only with certain xbox games to play on the 360.

Ya, im not really working much right now because of school, but Im wanting to buy a 360 this summer. Does anyone know when they will have another price drop?

Ya, im not really working much right now because of school, but Im wanting to buy a 360 this summer. Does anyone know when they will have another price drop?

If there is then they will only tell everyone a couple of days before.

Ya, they will probly drop some more this summer, and then I will probly pick one up on ebay.

Microsoft does make updates available for download to offer more backward compatability with its older games. Every now and then, when they release a new game, it has a patch update that can let you play more games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom