360 Controller....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
I scored a wireless 360 controller at K-Mart tonight for $30. Anyone else jump on that deal?

I just stumbled upon an add for it on the net. Otherwise I would not have known about it either. Heck of a deal though.

No doubt. I wish I could have gotten one. I need another controller but am way to lazy to do anything about it.

I just picked up an Xbox360 at CompUSA and they were giving away an extra Microsoft Xbox wireless controller with the Premium package of $399. Which worked out great because I was planning on getting a 360 and now I have 2 controllers!

But $30 at Kmart is a good deal for those in need of a controller. The wireless ones are normally $49.99

I started to get mad, because I thought they were sold out of the contorllers. But, I looked around and found one hidden behind some 'wired' controllers. hehe Somebody probably hid it there to try and score it later..............no way. MINE! :D

TonCrafter said:
I started to get mad, because I thought they were sold out of the contorllers. But, I looked around and found one hidden behind some 'wired' controllers. hehe Somebody probably hid it there to try and score it later..............no way. MINE! :D

i do the same thing if i want it really bad i stash the item somewhere so no one can have it :) shh dnt tell anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom