250GB Xbox 360 Rumor Was True

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Isn't it $70? Hardened Edition = $80 and Prestige Edition (hardened + goggles) = $150. And yeah anything even remotely decent for that price is great! I can't wait to try them out myself!

^Isn't it $70? Hardened Edition = $80 and Prestige Edition (hardened + goggles) = $150. And yeah anything even remotely decent for that price is great! I can't wait to try them out myself!

Yeah, around that. I was just giving a rough estimate, couldn't remember how much it cost. But still, you get the point. Only problem I see arising from this, is peeping-toms, that like to frag the noobs... Can't wait until someone tries to sue due to blindness, playin' the game with the goggles on.

This is good, now all those 360 modders and such have the ability to swap out the HDD for a 250GB and not be caught.

This is good, now all those 360 modders and such have the ability to swap out the HDD for a 250GB and not be caught.

Still have to use the same model drive and flash the firmware, but yes this is essentially true. I never considered this much of a mod, though. Sure you are jipping MS, but at the same time their retail prices on those HDD upgrades are jipping us. I would have gladly tried this had I not found an awesome deal on the 120GB and then sold my 20GB HDD plus transfer cable to make up the rest of the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom