$1 Million Up For Grabs in Halo 3 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
If you fancy yourself as something of a Halo 3 champion, then this might be just the thing for you. The Cyberathlete Professional League (CPL) is running a Halo 3 competition from December 18th to December 22nd this year with a top prize of $1,000,000. The competition is open to all ages and requires no previous tournament experience – the downside is that it requires a fee of $275 to enter. If you're still interested then registration is now open, with the tournament being hosted in Dallas, Texas. For more details check out this site.

techPowerUp! News :: $1 Million up for Grabs in Halo 3 Tournament

Heck no! $275 entry fee? I'm not paying that much, to get my rear end handed to me on a platter. I'm not THAT good.

Pro gamers and rich spoils who think they're pro will join. That $1,000,000 sure is worth it, if you know you're really really good.

i suck at multi player games...and plus i have other important things to worry about then play games 24/7.

good luck to the winner.

anyone remember that episode of doug when he enters that contest and keeps sending money, where do you think the 1mil comes from?

haha, i just had to lol at "Cyberathlete". You know you are the coolest kid in town when you call yourself a cyberathlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom