UK Gov taking away peoples privacy even more

The UK Government are F*ing scum bags. Simple as that. I watched a T.V a few weeks ago and seen it. Was going to make a thread on it but then again didn't.

Also running a VPN will also be breaking the law as we in this country are not allowed to have encrypted software and or if we do we have to surrender our Details or you get prosecuted for that as well.

I don't know who to insult here but whoever but this bill into place is a c*nt. It has also recently been told that MI5 have been recording all domestic phone calls for the past 10 YEARS...

I don't know who to insult here but whoever but this bill into place is a c*nt. It has also recently been told that MI5 have been recording all domestic phone calls for the past 10 YEARS...

Are you being serious. Is that the truth.

:mad: :confused:

It was on BBC news this morning, I believe Charlie State and Naga Munchetey.

MI5 'secretly collected phone data' for decade - BBC News

Basically they will control people threw fear like populations ECT. Example our country. Because they the old establishment is frightened of loosing control like they did in 2012 which is why they now have made it illegal to use the likes of Snap Chat ECT: This is just another tool in their box and for example again they being the authority's don't need a warrant to search your private accounts ECT:

Basically they will control people threw fear like populations ECT. Example our country. Because they the old establishment is frightened of loosing control like they did in 2012 which is why they now have made it illegal to use the likes of Snap Chat ECT: This is just another tool in their box and for example again they being the authority's don't need a warrant to search your private accounts ECT:

Wait, what? They made it illegal to use snapchat?

They want snapchat, and any other instant messaging service like whatsapp to not encrypt there messages or give a decryption key to intelligence departments so they can access anyones messages. they want to make this a law and if say whatsapp refuses, then theyll ban them...... havent heard any updates on this.

But the Gov are a bunch of pu@@ys, allowing these secret services to control everything, but because of this, more cyber attacks will happen in response, so serves them right :cool:

I have now proxy'd all my networked enabled devices..

I think we should do like Mr.Robot and make it a reality lol

Back
Top Bottom