NordVPN Dominates VPN Market Share and That Will Likely Continue

ipvanish on the other hand consistently disconnects leaving my traffic exposed...
paid service also not free. their customer service pretends they don't understand what Im talking about

Let me tell you the truth. The entire VPN industry and the review websites like PCMag have gone commercial which means although they observer objectivity in their content, but when writing a sponsored post, they will market and advertise any po=eoduct or service for which they will be receiving a handsome amount of money.

I simple case is with HideMyAss HMA VPN where it was involved in retaining user information which was disclosed by the hacker lulzSec. This is just one case, by all means I am not targeting any website. Each authoritative website is doing a splendid job with their content but I would suggest looking at online security and privacy guide http://www.reviewsdir.com/ultimate-guide-for-online-privacy-and-security/ to better understand the stakes involved with the VPN service and how you cna judge a VPNs credibility no matter what review is created for it.

ipvanish on the other hand consistently disconnects leaving my traffic exposed...
paid service also not free. their customer service pretends they don't understand what Im talking about

Yes they're so bad... and really expensive. I've also had bad experiences with their support... which were not able to resolve one big issue I had on my Mac...

A little off topic, but how do I access a transmission webui with nordvpn active? In my lan I access it ok, but through wan I can't. It's an old Android with both apps installed that I have serving as a torrentbox.

PS: I have configured the Android with fixed IP and DMZ in router

Hmm, I was thinking Express VPN is number 1 right now.. because I visit https://vpnbase.com/ very often and I try to stay informed here but it seems like there is different information on other different websites.
Is there anyone here using NordVPN? Is this VPN good at all?

Hi, I have ProtonVPN Plus+EkspressVPN & recently purchased NordVPN, and I must say that the speed NordVPN has at any server, has never been seen before on any VPN. :)

Back
Top Bottom