Is it legal to use VPN services?

sarah999

Beta member
I was confused that how come VPN is legal? Usually, people use VPN to access those areas of the web which are restricted by their region.
If it's legal, I would like to use one.
I came across Top 5 VPN but would like to have more suggestions

Thanks

Everything. which is not forbidden, is allowed.
True, in many countries, VPS is prohibited, and many legitimate web servers are blocked VPS and proxy users. So decide for yourself, is it legal or not.

I was confused that how come VPN is legal? Usually, people use VPN to access those areas of the web which are restricted by their region.
If it's legal, I would like to use one.
I came across Top 5 VPN but would like to have more suggestions

Thanks

VPNs are perfectly legal as for example a lot of people use them to access work or employment related services while travelling and need the use of a server or proxy based service in order to access their local company domains or networks for their specific employment reasons.

My recommendation would be to try TOR Guard.net (with out spaces) as they have a very helpful live web based consumer support network such as help tickets and E Mail correspondence along with live chat and a forum for people to get help from other people who their their services.

Their software is good too if you go down the app road; across multiple platforms such as mac, linux, and windows as well as supporting OpenVPN and multiple levels of various encryption.

Their not the cheapest but their one of the best for the level of service and quality they provide.

Hello,

VPN are legal definitely, so far i am using Hidester vpn and never get any issue with the law ;)

Also make sure to activate a kill switch when using a VPN... to cover yourself...

The internet as you observe and experience is not owned by a single entity. It's a collaborative effort by many international organizations, institutions, governments, establishments, and corporations.

I agree with you, which I why I refuse too "surf" if you will without one. As wee as ISP selling your DATA and monitoring by third party in the U.K we also have the I.P Act or Bill as you wish. This gives our Government direct access too your electronic devices along with any other means necessary too track your movements.

To this effect, it must be a neutral platform which accommodates various different users across the world. When a website is blocked by a certain region's authoritative legislation, it is by far going against what internet stands for, which is primary as a utility for everyone to use freely.

IMO when lets say Internet 2.0 is developed you will have technology that will being used similar too the connect, everything will be done in the cloud; if you will, and in a lot of situations encryption will be at the foremost of peoples mind. Then you have the likes of Gel Computing in my opinion what could be the next stage of the Physical CPU Development. Fully automated homes and wearable techs will be the norm.

Thus if you do adopt using a VPN than it is due to your own preferences which might go against the authority of certain place. It is usually and seemingly as similar to the sign that reads: “Park at your own risk!

Just my opinion but everyone should at least in the U.K should have a VPN. Read the IP A \ B and decide for your self.

:) ..

Last edited:
4 days late to the party and not to sound like a lawyer-

I would recommend checking the laws of your country- Most countries allow use of a VPN- there are some who require you to use GOVT. approved VPNS others have outright banned them-

Back
Top Bottom