isolated browser for things like facebook?

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
so i was thinking how to avoid facebook crawling through all my pages all the time and linking everything..
and thought if i install a separate browser that i use only for facebook and other pages like it which are very bad with keeping their hands to themselves

i dont want facebook to know every move i make on the internet
is that something that people do or even a good idea?
or does facebook still manage to find a way around that ?
so for example i use IE and firefox( yes i know i use firefox as a backup browser for a while but not as main browser)

and for example if i install chrome or some other browser to browse facebook and other pages that dont respect people's privacy and isolate them to that specific browser and set security and privacy specific to pages like that?

which browser would be best to do that? chrome or other? since i use IE and firefox i dont want to use them to be logged on facebook all the time because it is very intrusive.
i search for car parts on my cellphone or my work computer and ads for those parts show up on when im on my home PC later. im trying to unlink the facebook from everything so its isolated on each PC that im using.( i only login from 3 devices)

No browser cannot help you...They are not guilty.
You have to do it yourself. You have to learn to use computer, mobile phone, internet, etc. It would also be a good idea to look at what facebook is and why it is at all made.
It is not free website for its users, but something else. Try to get to know, what is facebook.

so i was thinking how to avoid facebook crawling through all my pages all the time and linking everything..
and thought if i install a separate browser that i use only for facebook and other pages like it which are very bad with keeping their hands to themselves

i dont want facebook to know every move i make on the internet
is that something that people do or even a good idea?
or does facebook still manage to find a way around that ?
so for example i use IE and firefox( yes i know i use firefox as a backup browser for a while but not as main browser)

and for example if i install chrome or some other browser to browse facebook and other pages that dont respect people's privacy and isolate them to that specific browser and set security and privacy specific to pages like that?
Yes it's an option. Install add-ons that also block scripts & such (such as Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin, etc).

which browser would be best to do that? chrome or other? since i use IE and firefox i dont want to use them to be logged on facebook all the time because it is very intrusive.
Whichever one supports privacy add-ons.

i search for car parts on my cellphone or my work computer and ads for those parts show up on when im on my home PC later. im trying to unlink the facebook from everything so its isolated on each PC that im using.( i only login from 3 devices)

That's less to do with Facebook, and more to do with behavior and ad-tracking. I'm not signed into FB at work, but I get ads on my work computer (if I unblock them), that relate to computer parts or other things I've searched for at home.

installed epic privacy browser on desktop and laptop just for facebook and such
seems to be working good
no more targeted ads

this way seems to be working pretty good
is there a way to isolate facebook app on android phone?
im only getting ads from scoped from my phone now
for few weeks i wasnt getting any ads at all haha it was probably confused by lack of tenticles from my browsers since i ONLY use it for facebook

someone please help me. a while back, my friend sent me something on facebook which I deleted. he sent me multiple pictures that I need back. does anyone know how to recover them?

Back
Top Bottom