Free antivirus recommendations

Thats what I liked about it, knowing what was going on constantly being updated and the system giving me technical information so I can make my own decisions about what to do. Setting up a VPN on windows can be tricky if you're used to a Nix* environment but after a when I got the hang of it.

I guess it depends on what you want or need. Some Linux users use AV but when I have spoken to Linux users on other boards a lot of them do not.

I have never seen a windows machine even from the shop directly not have AV or AM on or some sort of protection. I read then 90% of malware is engineered for Windows systems and I also do not trust M$ . Personally I think the NSA is so far up them especially were Windows 10 is you are trusting you digital online life with an unknown entity.

Same with FB, Windows 10 and FB puts my head in a spin. I struggle to grasp the implications and how most Joe public operate.

I couldn't I just couldn't.

But they sometimes pop-up alerts from perfectly normal sites lol. Even with the security level on lower.

I will recommend you to use Windows Defender free antivirus software its really great antivirus software for me. Since I'm using 3 years never got any issue still works perfectly for me. You will get this software by default in your Windows 8 or 10.

Back
Top Bottom