Find the lcoation of a cell phone

bushido

Solid State Member
Hi how can I find the location of a cell phone, (as in which part of the world Amercia, China etc) using just the phone number?

Peace and Thanks

Google it / reverse lookup and it'll give you the country / area the phone # is from most of the time.

If this is a spam call..then keep in mind they're usually using computers to generate / use random numbers (usually spoofing them) from random places. Happens to me fairly often - I'll get random calls from other states in the US where I don't know people.

Bushido, is this person allowing you to try and track them? we cannot help in illegal activity here.

If you want to track the mvia GPS you will need to ask them then install an app.

Why do you want to find this person?

They allegedly moved to a new country a few weeks back, i want to verify if this is true, whether or not, changes everything there story, there situation, if they are being exploited

If it has to do with legal matters, then I suggest that you contact your police department so that they can do things through legal means.

Tell them to send you messages over FB from their phone with location turned on and it'll show where they are if they're not spoofing.

Otherwise... Rule #6
6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

Back
Top Bottom