Circle with Disney != Much Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarfdude77

In Runtime
So my parents just installed Circle with Disney... woopdeedo! It's a lovely battery-powered device that restricts wifi access on specific devices, and made super easy for those parents who are not tech-savvy (so that basically includes all parents, ever). Anyhow, I need a way to get past these restrictions. There's not much info online about Circle, but i've read that it acts like a black-hat hacker - intercepting packets, and either granting or denying access to them. If you guys could pool your knowledge here and help a brother out, I would be forever in your debt.

Lol trying to bypass the parents permissions are you lol, I really don't think many here will help on that one and I'm not sure they could without breaking any rules.

As per the rules:
Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent. We are not here to do your school work for you either. We will help explain results or help you to find information to get results but we will not flat out give answers to homework or school work questions. School is for learning. Getting the answers handed to you is not going to help anyone in the end. Any topic of such matter will be instantly closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom