Research In Motion has had a rough go the past little while but they're looking to get things moving in the right direction once again and one of the tools they're deploying to help get them there is something called BlackBerry Mobile Fusion.
With BlackBerry Mobile Fusion being a mobile device management suite, those making use of BlackBerry Enterprise Servers will be able to control all devices connected to their network including those running Android and iOS with some of the following features available:
- Support for multiple devices per user
- Application and software management
- Connectivity management (Wi-FiŽ, VPN, certificates)
- Centralized, easy to use, unified web-based console
- Security and policy definition and management
- Asset management
- Configuration management
- Security and protection for lost or stolen devices (remote lock, wipe)
- User- and group-based administration
- High scalability
In order to make use of the services, IT Admins will need to deploy the Android client that is currently available in the Google Play Store for download.