CM9 Nightly Builds For Samsung Galaxy S (i9000 & i9000b) - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > News > Mobile
Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Destroyer of headlines
Default CM9 Nightly Builds For Samsung Galaxy S (i9000 & i9000b)

While a pretty sizeable number of devices have already been graced with nightly versions of CM9, that list just keeps on getting bigger. It seems that at some point yesterday the first nightly builds for the original Samsung Galaxy S (i9000 & i9000b) made an appearance on the CM download page.

I suspect that these nightly builds will be much sought after by a great deal of Galaxy S users. Although a semi-functional alpha version for the i9000 has been available for a while, it really was just that. There were a great deal of rather major issues still unresolved and these alpha builds hadnít seen an update since November last year. This is also the first time that weíve seen a version of CM9 for the i9000b.

Galaxy S users will surely be hoping that the appearance of these two new builds signals the start of regular nightly builds with much increased functionality. Unfortunately itís a little difficult to tell which of these outstanding issues has been fixed in the new versions as there are currently no official statements on these two new builds as of yet from either the CM site or their Google+ profile.

If you are the owner of either an i9000 or the regional variant the i9000b and canít wait to get your hands on these before a changelog appears then you can find these new nightlyís here on the CM download page.

Closed Thread