Zeno Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have been noticing this one on steam for the last few weeks. It came out last week. Just wondering if any one has playied it yet?

Zeno Clash

For the US$20 via steam, i am thinking about picking this one up and having a go.

It's a very odd game. It's a mix between a FPS and a fighting game. As you go through the game you will come into contact with enemies. At first 3 at a time. It will basically introduce those enemies and it's you vs the 3 of them. You use a targeting system to lock onto them.

It's just out there, ill say that much.

Demo for a $20 game?
Yup.
11) Q: Where there be a demo before launch?
A: We are still not sure. we are working on having a playable demo, but at this moment we cannot confirm a pre-launch demo. However if it isn't released before launch it will certainly be released shortly after launch.

Sadly the only thing that's catching my eye is the art style, and I have hefty doubts about actual gameplay. I think the map style is fairly linear...so no exploring the new lands.

Just purchased the game just then via steam. Downloading it now. See how it goes. Whether or not I play this game tonight or not is up to my ISP on when they speed throttle me. I am currently on the last few hundred Mb or so. Thankfully my bandwidth does get reset at midnight tonight.

I am finding it interesting. I more playing it for the story and the art style. The game play remind me of some thing where they have made an FPS version of a console fighting game.

Sadly the only thing that's catching my eye is the art style, and I have hefty doubts about actual gameplay. I think the map style is fairly linear...so no exploring the new lands.

VERY LINEAR. You would feel like you are just going from Arena to Arena. The maps are very small. And for those areas that look big have a lot of areas that will kill you if you pass. Or you just can not go there.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the oddities.

That is what's keeping me playing. I like the weirdness of the game. The story and setting has me interested. It's reminding of some of those oddball pen'n'paper role play game manuals what i used to read just for the setting (not nessarily that I want run the game).

Like right now, I am on a level where i am getting chance by squirrels with kegs of gun power attached to thier backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom