z0mg HAX!!!! CS_ASSAULT IS OFFICIALLY OUT (with loads of bugs)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm i hate this map

i always get shot outta nowhere! it's lowering my rank on the server i always go to :(

yes, very well done and very fun, but i just hate the fact that i always get shot outta no where...kinda like port except worse

Heyyo,

It's much easier than the original CS_assault. The walkway to hossies no longer causes damage when you fall off it... the CT's barely have to walk to get to the main complex so getting on the roof and inna good spot before the CT's get close is pretty much impossible.. and is it just me, or is the new T model very... skinny? worst part aboot this patch is they diddn't fix the goddamn hitboxes. They're still running ahead of the damn player models... bleh, screw it, I'm still gonna stick with CS1.6. Bots on CSS are too cpu intense anywho.

I like the new T model actually and yea besides being CPU intense, they are friggin morons and so easy to play agasint.

I dont like the new models.. i went from getting like 70fps to somtimes spiking down in the 30's.. I dont really like the thought of lowering my settings :p

I don't like it. It just doesn't feel like Assault, It's okay, but just not that classic assault feel. CS_assault2005 all the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom