your thoughts on MOH airbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ya i downloaded the demo, and i was very impresed with this medal of honor. i never really like medol of honor but i loved the game. just the fact u can run across roofs, and do what u want, and when your pined reinforcements will parachute in to help you. Like some of the newer games this one aswell was very smooth and efficient, i was able to run it maxed out 1280x1024at 40 fps and a low of 20.
here are some screens.

4vrvl75.jpg

5xq58qs.jpg

5z2oowg.jpg

66e975d.jpg

6gijsbk.jpg

as you can see i really liked sneaking around on roof and helping my buddies down below.

i have NEVER liked MOH their games have always been of poor graphics and the controls always were very rigid for me.. however after watching a few vids online and looking at ur awesome screenshots i must say they have definately cleaned up their act int he graphics department! i am yet to play the demo so how is the actual game? is it ragdoll effects when u shoot enimies?

thanks for posting:D these pics have sold me i think lol i LOVE WWII games (call of duty especially!) so this looks like a good addition to my collection

i have NEVER liked MOH their games have always been of poor graphics and the controls always were very rigid for me.. however after watching a few vids online and looking at ur awesome screenshots i must say they have definately cleaned up their act int he graphics department! i am yet to play the demo so how is the actual game? is it ragdoll effects when u shoot enimies?

thanks for posting:D these pics have sold me i think lol i LOVE WWII games (call of duty especially!) so this looks like a good addition to my collection

great ragdoll on the kills it does get a litle exagerates someimes lol, i climbesd up to a roof top and poped a guy right in the top off his head and he did a back flip lol. very fun very free roam. u play the mission teh way u want to.

yeah ragdoll will always have moments of exageration as its a lose graphic when shot.. i like the sound of the free roaming! unlike call of duty where ur kinda afixed on one line of sight.. but i mainly just buy them to play online:D
cant wait to buy it... im happy they have finally caught up with the rest of the WWII genre.. the graphics certainly do it justice

u can be lone wolf or stay with your troops its up to you and thats what got me. and yea online is gona be fun, with the parachuting in for a respawn its gonna add a dimention to the game, and youl have to keep your eyes up.

i never really get into the MOH games more for the cod2 games but i do have moh pracific assault, is that holder than the screenshots on what you have showed me well the game. looks better perfomerce

At least the are getting better at the technical details, The Thompson has the leyman(sp?) battle sight an the grenade is atleast right for the period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom