YOUR longest lan party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first time I heard it, there was no pee on the floor, which you would have posted, as it is significant, it wasnt 72 hours long, and you said you didnt eat the whole time.

B!S!

Kerpal, shut up k? You don't need to be disrespecting TF members. Don't start flame wars...

And I went to a LAN for about 6 hrs, rofl then I got bored.

what guys its true thats all i ahve to say, and i dont want to start flame wars, look i dont wnat to fight, what do i have to do to prove that i have no life, and i really live on pc, well i guess i cant really prove to you, but i guess youll have to trust me

as for the bs on your face comment, it was only a joke, thats what i do
sorry i said it

and for the BS comment piosen prokchop, we didnt have food the third day, i didnt mention the pee on the floor the first two times beacuse, i try to block that stuff out, and 3 days is 72hours when have i said anything besides 3 days?

(again i dont want to start flame wars im just replying to piosen porkchops comments on how my story was bs)

solaris said:
that kind of stuff reminds me of the old hardcore dungeions and dragons geeks that had only wierd friends and never a girlfriend, but they probably make more money than i do now lol

btw that qoute is the story of my life... without the money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom