YOUR longest lan party

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimli of gloin

In Runtime
im wondering since im into lan parties if u guys could tell me the longest party uve hosted or been to. and wat game u played.

When i used to be big on CS back way before Source, i started playing after comp setup at about 9pm. 8 of us started on CS, and then moved to a game called firearms that ran of the cs engine. We played until 2pm the next day.

I dont recommend working after an event like that. There was alcohol involved which made it even harder to stay awake at times, but all in all was a good time.

Rules were as follows for CS:

Get a knife kill, victim has to take a shot -
Get a pistol kill, victim has to take 2 drinks from a beer -
Get a headshot, victim has to take 1 drink from a beer -

I guess you could say it added incentive!!

Heyyo,

Hmm, I think it went from 5pm to 11am the next day.. or was it 10am? I dunno, anywho... www.crlan.com fun lan party, but now that I'm in Alberta, probably ain't gonna go to another one. :p

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....im currently at LAN party. its been going since yesterday, the 26th from 4pm and we still aint finished. Since this the first week we have all been together from last semester and being in college, this is the only chance that we can really LAN it up like how we are doing it!!!! There are no signs of slowing down either, but there are only 8 guys here. Looks like we will be taking into tomorrrow evening. As far as food is concerned with a LAN, we've ordered 16 pizzas from dominos so far and some have ordered out for chinese!! AC is bull blast and there is so much going on. We even have one of our friends that graduated and currently has a full time job gaming with us for the weekend!!! but yeah, its going good. Ill let u know more after we finish!!!

the longest lan ive been to would have to be a friends when we had about 8 people... i think it was about 26hours straight, a few people left and we played for another 12hours or something (wasnt nearly as good with even less people) it was great though, it was just after CoD came out, and we played that for a LONG time, more than we played CS believe it or not :p

havent had a lan for ages, this thread has rekindled the desire in me :) good thing about being at school, we have 2 weeks holidays after this week is over :D gonna have a lan then, hopefully it will be awesome.

Longest, Largest LAN Party

Have to say the largest one I have ever been to started out with 8 people and within 3 hours we had 25 or so there. We started out with the original CS, then played a few variations, people called, we called others and by the time all was done and said I had people in my living room, in my garage, in the dining room and had cables stretched all the way down the hall to the spare room. Wife was NOT happy. from start to finish I think the last few people left (leaving me with 2 things I did not want, An Angry Wife, and one heck of a mess) it lasted almost 2 days.

People were sleeping in my room taking a break. some would leave, get food or drink and come back picking up where they left off. We had all kinds of games going though. Starcraft, Starwars, NeverWinter Nights, Team Fortress, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology CS (1), there was so much going on it got to be real bad at times. Starwars had so much Lag it was just a nightmare. It was the first to go out. Age of Empires was next, then Mythology. It got down to CS (1), Team Fortress and Starcraft. I think almost everyone there brought in someone we didn't know and we quickly teamed up against them to welcome them in.

And as said prior, this thread has made me want to get another lan party together. I don't know as many people around here but I think I should be able to get about 15 or so here for the long weekend ahead. Thank you.

1 3/4 days over the Easter Long Week End.
Mind you, leave 2 hours for packing and unpacking
A break for pizza, smokes and about 6 hours sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom