Your first PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game on a comp for me was math blaster, when i was in 3rd grade.

First real pc game was Operation Neptune

Both of those were mathe games, my first real game was kings quest, yeahwalking around cursing at NPC's FTW

Oh god I remember King's Quest! The game I'm talking about is predos, I think was a vax type system.

King's Quest, heck yeah dude. Those games owned.

Yeah, my first game I played was Space Quest 1, made by the same people...

First game I bought? Errr.... Warcraft 2, for $60, which was like.... 4 months pocket money... no! 5! That was intense

People call me insane but I have always considered Warcraft II better than Starcraft. I mean Warcraft II came first and it look exactly the same. They ripped us off! Game blows anyways, C&C = always better. Change units, artwork, create buildings, I mean what map tools do you get with SC?

The first game I played was in my fathers 386 when I was like 8 years old. I don't remember the name but the game consisted in two King Kongs on the top of buildings throwing bananas to each other. The one that hits the other gorilla wins. It was a simple game with very basic graphics but for a 8 year old kid it was awesome.
I also remember the GP, a formula 1 car game, lemmings, scorch (similar to the gorillas game but we command tanks and have several weapons to kill the enemy). Another game that I was addicted to as a game of beach volley I can't remember, I spent hours playing this game.

OHh yeah and the old "ONE MUST FALL" game, that was really awesome. And what was that old azz game atari made with that triangular ship thing.
Does anyone know where i can get it? (i had that on my pc back then az wel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom