Your first PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-COM: UFO Defense. It truly, really did own.

But honestly, I liked Fallout more, a lot more. That was the greatest game then and even now I would say it ranks far above most of the games released in 2007.

Trying to remember the very first, but some of the first games I ever played were probably some mac games, but the first games I started to play a lot of were Wolf3d, DOOM, Scorched Earth, and some Conan game. I can't remember the name of the Conan (the Barbarian) game, or at least I am pretty sure it was based on Conan.

I think one of my very first was some Monster Maker (I think thats the name) and it was on one of those 5 1/2 inch floppies.

I remember X-COM, but I only played a demo of it, still was awesome :)

Wow, first one I played was on a VERY old dat tape that used large reels, all text of course. Don't remember the name of it but took so long to load the paper.

That's sweet, but unfortunately I started around the DOS games era. I played a few text-games but most of them were very basic graphics games. About when I was 5 I got my first computer, really got me thinking.

the only games i can rember is Lemmings which i hsve got on my phone now lol and doom. what about ps1 games any1 remember Nightmare Creatures?

Well im stil 16 and the very first computer game i "Bought" was in 1997. It was called "ToughGuy" (i think).a fighting game. i loved it when i was little...

And "PRINCE" lol loved that too, the very first one where you go and save the princess. I Absolutely "LOVED" that game!!

yea nowadays im just dreaming of running newer games on pc. lol!

Mac: Oregon Trail

PC: Commander Keen

I just saw the screenshots of Gauntlet on the mac via somebody's link. Anybody remember that game? I used to play it on NES with my brother. Good times...

the very first games i played came with this really old computer running GEM which had Pac-man, Space invaders, Yahtzee, Reversi, some golf game (3d gold perhaps?) and this submarine game where you just tracked down ships and sunk them. im proud to still be part of that generation lol even though i was a little late. being brung up on those sort of games really makes you think "F*ck" when you see some of the new games coming out.

my first proper game though was Unreal. that ruled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom