Your first PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, what I say is the truth and you know it. Starcraft is not configurable in the slightest and it is a byproduct of Warcraft. Warcraft came first and they are one in the same, you tell me I'm insane, well maybe, but people are crazier.

Oh dude!!!, i must disagree with you, warcraft3 rules but 2 is just down right stupid. Starcraft isnt that great itself but its wayyy better than warcraft2.

Oh yeah and starcraft2 is being developed (cant wait.., but i hope they dont skrew it up)

Hmmm... first game. Well, most likely it was some Apple IIe game at my grammar school, but I will be damned if I can remember back that far. The first PC game I can actaully remember is Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego on my Commadore 64 Amiga.

When I was 2 I played this Peter Cottontail or whatever game in DOS. It was totally 1337 ;)

Minesweeper in 5th grade... gosh I got so worried when I got to 3 left :freak:

Now i'm playing CS:S on a avg level

hmmm.
Probably duck tales on our windows 3.1.

And for people looking for Oregon trail...I FOUND IT....cool game.
Goto slickdeals.net and on the search type that game in, their is a post for it to dl it for free.

My first PC was an Apple II. I think it was in 1986. My first game was Olympic Decathalon. I also played Castle Wolfenstein. I loved that game. It took me forever to figure out how to kill an SS. Once you did, you could take his uniform and walk around without being challenged. Here is a link to some screen shots.
Castle Wolfenstein - Apple II Cover Art - MobyGames I also had a 5 floppy disc game of Might & Magic.

My step-brother was lucky and had an Apple IIgs. I remember staying up late using an external modem dialing his friend's BBS. Remember back before the 'Internet'? He also had the game Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounging Lizards! Oh to be pre-teen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom