Your 2007 Game of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion!

How is it that you guys are all choosing games that came out in the last 3 months. The elder Scrolls series has been a great one, granted the third one was by far better than the 4th, oblivion is the best RPG I have played since Elder Scrolls 3. Anyone else forget meals and work and school because of this game?

None better when you are on TeamSpeak with a bunch of buddies fragging to your heart's content.

CoD 4

I've just started uni and havent really had time to play games but i got CoD at the beginning of the holidays and i'm really enjoying it.

especially love the ranks and class creation in multiplayer, acts as an incentive to play more, lets you play how you want and rewards the time you put into the game - as opposed to starting the same as everyone else everytime you change server.

What max res have you got !?!? for the most of us its 1600x1200 or more... im pretty sure a 512mb GTS wouldnt pull that off when an Ultra struggles.

Haha, yeah, I was running 1280x1024 at the time. But I picked up a 22" Samsung monitor on boxing day and I'm playing at 1680x1050 now and I'm getting 20 fps on Ultra High (modified Very High). On High, according to Fraps, I'm getting between 40-50 fps, but after I've gotten too used to Ultra/Very High, High looks really bad, haha, but I'm going to optimize the config and see what I can come up. I'll be making a thread about this. There is an easier hack than modifying the stuff in the cvars folder.

Crysis. Single player was awesome, graphics are mind blowing. Online is awesome as well. Power struggle is awesome. I can't get enough of it.

After that, maybe COD 4 single player. Online is ok, but not that great. Nothing revolutionary here...

After that, definitely Portal.

Oblivion!

How is it that you guys are all choosing games that came out in the last 3 months. The elder Scrolls series has been a great one, granted the third one was by far better than the 4th, oblivion is the best RPG I have played since Elder Scrolls 3. Anyone else forget meals and work and school because of this game?

well Oblivion came out like 2 years ago lol not really a contender for 2007 game of the year, not that its not an amazing games its just we are talking about games that came out this year, not two years ago.

COD4 is it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom