For you guys that actually bought the Doom3 game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdoKoi

In Runtime
hey, just wondered how many cd's came with it?

any bonus discs?

anything like that?

or just the 3 cd's?

thanks.

i myself didn't buy it, but if i believe the bonus disks and stuff only come with the collectors edition.

3 amazingly powerful CD's.

you won't waste your money on this game IMO.

go buy it!

...or buy it on E-Bay... get someone's already played copy for 1/2 price!

The Regular is 3 Disc's....i havent seen or heard of a collectors edition and i work at Gamestop...but if they do one normally it will be dvd's instead of cd and might have some extra stuff

It's only three disks. And it is a really intense game. Gets a little frustrating at times with the difficulty but it always manages to scare you here and there. Make sure you have some good sound too. Sound is a huge part of this game, not just graphics.

The game is three disks....i wouldn't recommend buying it, but if u want it i recomend ebay or something...i expected the game to be better...i have to say very scary though!!!

Where the hell did you find Doom3 for $100!!!??? It's $50 bucks at BestBuy, and if that ain't THEE expensive source, I don't know what is!

Anyway, there's the Doom3 release version, then there's a collectors/limited-ed Doom3 box, coming out in Oct (I believe) which has some "extra goodies" in it. I can only assume that means perhaps an editor, add-on multiplay crap, etc, etc.

The PC gaming world talks...but they don't confirm before press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom