Are you going to buy Bioshock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its pretty good...i just stopped playing, since im waiting to play it on the new system. My buddy kinda ruined it for me, since he told me one of the biggest twists of the game....i hate him!!!

have you just stopeed gaming? or are you jus waiting for the new games to come out?

I havent played very far on mine either. I managed to pick up a Wii at wal-mart the other day and got hooked on metroid prime 3 corruption.

cmon...i played one of those games on the GC and is was horrible.
The wii is fun though, so it might be different.

Ya i had metroid prime 1 for GC and i got bored with it fast. The Wii takes a little while to get used to but makes for a lot of fun in a FPS.

/derail

I'm still not convinced I want to buy into this limited license that bioshock works under, i'm sure we've all read take-2's release about the changes they've made:

"We have been reading and listening to your frustrations over SecuROM, PC activation problems, and technical support issues since BioShock launched on Tuesday, and we've devised a plan to help.

Starting immediately, we will be upping the activation count to a 5 by 5 plan. We will be raising the maximum amount of computers a user can have BioShock installed on simultaneously from 2 to 5, and allowing a user to reinstall BioShock on each of those computers from 3 times to 5 times. Also, we have in the works a revoke tool which you will be able to run on your machine if you want to free up that key and move it to to another computer (this works very much like Steam or iTunes system). We are also working with SecuROM and 2K customer service, so that when you do need to call in support problems, you get answers to your questions faster, without much waiting or being bounced around. SecuROM has been given much more autonomy to help fix your problems quickly and effectively. I am personally sorry for anyone who got bounced around in the past couple days (I even think I contributed to this problem) and we're going to make sure that does not happen in the future."

Ok, so you get up to five installs on up to 5 computers which is a maximum of 25 installs... then what? and more importantly what happens when the activation server eventually goes off-line? What if I want to play the game 10 years down the line? (I'm still playing games from the early 90's now so I don't see why not).

I don't like it and i'm not paying for it.

Why are people so retarded when it comes to this licensing. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE IT INSTALLED ON 5 COMPUTERS AT ONE TIME. As soon as you uninstall it properly, the license is freed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom