Are you going to buy Bioshock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already bought it. By the time i need to install it a third time im pretty sure it will be fixed. Anyway there is also a manual verification for it.

wow...I didn't know about that. That probably will change my mind, on getting it.

I'm generally indifferent when it comes to companies putting anti piracy measures into games, but when it constricts the basic rights of a user in this way it really gets to me. Fact is the pirates will get this game anyway, and the only people this hurts are people who bought it legally.

The only thing this is really preventing is transferring the game files over a network.

The game will work on 2 different pcs at the same time and i highly doubt that they put a install limit on the game.

From my reading, you have to activate it online to play it. Likewise i would assume when you uninstall it, it releases the cd key to reinstall somewhere else.

doesnt matter i bought it and if u run out of instals they will increase the ammount of credited instals,like direct 2 drive, but i highly doubt that they are going to set an instal cap on it, cause if that is the case go buy it on steam. i actually purchased the limited edition and it comes with a 6 inch hand painted figure of a big dady its preaty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom