Yet another CS thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
I actually have a 'skill' question about the game.

I have recently got back into playing CS, you can usaully find me in the East Coast Annialation(sp?) Server as, you guessed it, Guy.

Anyway, I run XP and have installed the XP Mouse Acceleration fix, and I have turned my sensitivity low enough to move around smoothly, but not so low so that when I am shooting (clicking) the mouse moves alot. How can I improve my aiming? Heh, that was a lot, just to get the one little question out.

Warning: Do not suggest any hacks, cheats or anything of the sort. I hate cheaters with a passion and hope that their computers catch fire and singe their dog.

One more quick question too: the glock is supposed to be comparable with the USP, how come I can do really good with the USP, but I suck with the Glock?

Awpers suck! :)

glock is just good for head shots, really thats why you have so many bullets just get the aiming on their head crouch and fire away.

If you have a logitech mouse drivers get rid of them now. lol

they are utter crap for gaming. Mouse exeleraction in my eyes make no sense you want to have the same reaction from your mouse at all times, never unpredictable. If you have an optical make sure your mouse has minimum 500 dpi.

anything below that jumps around too easily especially in cs. my logitech mx300 has 800 dpi and it cheaper than a duel optical mouse with 600 dpi.

A low sensitivity is imprtant in the long run for improving your gaming correctly, e.g learning with the proper technique. I suggest somthing like 2.0 to 3.7 sensitivity. I play at 2.0 and my cousin plays at 3.7 and we are equal in skill. where as my freaky friend from hell has been playing for 3 years with 11.0 sensitivity with a duel optical with no mousepad!!!!!!

AND HE STILL SUCKS!

Yep, logitech drivers are horrid. I have an MX700. I also have a customized mouse pad, that is more sensitive than anything I have ever used. I am used to it though so it's good.

I don't know what my problem is, but it's ticking me off.

Use the colt or ak or the bullpit which has the best acuracy for the 1st couple shots. ...Can't really miss with a knife either :p But duckign as u know helps alot, walking does to so ..yeah go kill peopel with that hegernade and stab the peopel in the back and shoot em in the head and u will win lol

Shoot at the neck and the recoil will hit the head. Thats what i do and im frequently called a hacker! even though i don't hack :'( I've been playing for years. Or start at the lower left torso and spray 4 shots and it will go on a diagonal up to there chest which will usually kill them.

i used to download pod bot and start a network game and put the bots skills on easy and then take the awp and practice that way - make sure you make thme have knives so they cant shoot back, they will just run at you - its actually good practice.

Hey do u guyz know if counter-strike will run properly on a new computer with windows XP... cause it doesnt say nethin about it in the system requirements??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom