Yes it's a WOW question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats bull, the world record is 4 days and 20hours played , so stop giving people incorrect facts, this isn't wikipedia.

That was before the xp increase. Some one did do it in a day and a half, AND they had GM's document the whole thing. I don't really care if you don't believe me, because someone will probably post a link to one of the hundreds of sites that posted it up.

BTW: I know they did it by instancing, I didn't say how they did it... I just said they did it. Which they did, so that is not false information.

Oh and I can't remember exactly, but I believe it was the same people who had the previous record.

Back on the subject. If you played 15 hours a day and grab all the quests you can. Be sure to use Thotbot or some other site. You could easily do 60 to 70 in that time. and then some. If you haven't played in awhile make use of the rested bonus. Make sure to grab and do quests that are in the same are to use your time productively. On another note. I agree with Spike. 15 hours a day of Wow is a bit much. There are alot of other things to do with that time. I like Wow but it isn't a life. Have fun and enjoy your Spring Break!

Well I currently have two 70's Holly Pally & PoM Pyro Mage. Mage took me about 10 hours a day for like 7 days. The pally took about 3 month but I scrued around most of the time.

Pally 15 Day play time... 70 at 11 days
Mage 7 Days play time... 70 at 5.5 days

I used Joana's guide on the mage...

1-20 is like 8 hours. (Semi-Fun)
20-30 is like 10 hours. (Meh)
30-40 is like 10-12 hours (FUN)
40-55 is like 30-40 hours (BORRING)
55-60 is like 3-5 hours (FAST & FUN)
60-70 is like 50 hours minimum (Fun but looong)

It's worth it if you have free time, and it does get addicting. Not to me but still lots are addicted.

BTW the record is like 4 days 20 hours. 1-70 and 18 hours and 24 mins from 60-70.

Play wildhammer on horde.

No record from 1-60 is 1 day 2 hours 50 minutes actually
and from 1-70 is 1 day 19 hours and 39 minutes

You are an idiot... there is no way on the official version of wow anyone could level that fast. Jaona's Guide is one of the best, yet it was done in like 5 days.

ONCE AGAIN NO WAY IT WAS 1-70 in under 4 days.

But who cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom