Yes it's a WOW question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone recently leveled 1-70 in a day and a half played time. With that said, it shouldn't take any more then 8 hours a level, averaged. You can do WAYYYYY less then that though.

Thats bull, the world record is 4 days and 20hours played , so stop giving people incorrect facts, this isn't wikipedia.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha.

and yeah, 36 hours played time is pretty rediculous. if you had some leet hax god mode i could see 36 hours, but other wise thats just silly

although i did play halo with a kid who got his wow account banned once cause he was leveling too fast and blizzard thought he wasn't playing legit. quite funny to hear him rant on about it.

Thats bull, the world record is 4 days and 20hours played , so stop giving people incorrect facts, this isn't wikipedia.
Actually, its not bull. What happened was they were ran through instances by guildmates (grinding off xp in there), and since /played doesnt tick while youre in instances, the time shown by /played is basically the time that it took them to travel between instances.

Do your research before calling bs on something.

WoW is the easiest game of all the MMO's to level, if you have trouble lvling in WoW you're retarded.
This is the truth. WoW is very casual friendly and I'm sure that hasn't changed since I quit playing. 60-70 in outlands is a joke. I hadn't even touched netherstorm or that place where you buy flying mounts by the time I hit 70 on both my characters. Nagrand ftw.

You could easily level a character from 1-70 in less than a week of 15 hours a day. The leveling in WoW is just plain easy. If you want a game with a hard leveling system, play FFXI or Everquest.

Actually, its not bull. What happened was they were ran through instances by guildmates (grinding off xp in there), and since /played doesnt tick while youre in instances, the time shown by /played is basically the time that it took them to travel between instances.

Do your research before calling bs on something.

lol even if thats the case. the amount of time he was playing from 1-70 wasnt 36 hours. 'cheating' the play time is useless.

Not *if*, thats what happened. The screenshot of him ding'ing was taken in an instance, which leads me to believe thats what happened. How is that cheating? Id call it using the system to your advantage.

why did you even concentrate on the 'if' part. thats not even what i was getting at at all. yes i know its true, I played wow for a bit.

You're also missing the point entirely.

You're saying just because the Game says he did it in 36 hours, means the guy spent 36 of his real life hours, and got to 70 in a day and a half?

give me a break. do you believe that, or did you just miss his point entirely as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom