Xiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
I JUST GOT XIII, IM GONNA TRY IT!!!
IT LOOKS GANGSTER
BATMAN MEETS COUNTER-STRIKE(!@&#)!@#&()_

It's actually pretty sweet, as corny as it looks. I've played it once at my friend's and it was awesome.... Maybe it was because its the first time I've played it though.

So how do you like it spfd? I'm into that type of game but the graphics are keeping me away until i get more good reviews.

Yea, the only other game ive seen with these graphics is Jet Set Radio Future on XBOX. It was an alright game, i just think when people buy a shoot 'em up game they want it to take advantage of thier video cards, not to feel like they are playing super nintendo again.

The demo was fun, but seeing "KABOOM!" on the screen every time something blew up got old after about five minutes. I got tired of David Duchovny's voice acting pretty quick too.. not that it's really bad or anything, I just don't like the guy ;)

It looks cartoonish is because its cel shaded. Its supposed feel like your in a comic book. Thats the reason for all the on screen commentary and camera angles. I think this game is awesome overall. Open your minds up to new things people and see them for what they are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom