Xbox Live on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet!! i neeed an Xbox 360 Controller, cuz they have the edge with their not having their keyboards.

I would have to disagree, the mouse and keyboard are far better suited to a fps then a xbox360 controller. I have been playing with a k/b and mouse for about 7 months, went to a friends house who has a 360 and felt like I was a 1 armed 1 legged man trying to ride a bicycle.

I would have to disagree, the mouse and keyboard are far better suited to a fps then a xbox360 controller. I have been playing with a k/b and mouse for about 7 months, went to a friends house who has a 360 and felt like I was a 1 armed 1 legged man trying to ride a bicycle.

Totally agree, with the Xbox 360 pads u have a hard time Sniping, theres very little precision movement, its either Fast Movement, or Slow movent, with a mouse u have a lot more accuracy.

And there is a high chance they will add aimbot capability to the Xbox 360 to compensate, all while adding some built in shake to our sweet $100 gaming mice.

finally. i remember when you could do this on the dreamcast version of quake.
btw xbox360 owners can get an adaptor so they can also use keyboard and mouse.

the only game that is supported is shadowrun. coming out in june. halo2 is not supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom