Xbox Controller On The Pc!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya currently ive been doin some diggin around inside of the controller, and its quite simple really. but i dont plan on usin my controllers on anything else but the pc, so what some of u might consider is that u can pull off the lil green selve that holds the cable onto the controller and put a different cable on there, like a printer cable, ill get some pics of that and also show off my handy work on the bottom accessory slot. man that was a pain(note to users/freinds/people/homies...etc... the top one is way easier to make usb, but if u plan to use the xbox live communicator, better use the bottom for usb, but be carful, lots of solder down there to mess with, plus theres no room to stuff a cable, its pretty cramped in there.

I have an Xbox MOD guide that i use. I think total DL was like 200meg or w/e. Has so much in it that makes this simple stuff look like it was made for kids.

lol. ya this stuff has ben around fo ages, but it works, and ya of cours its simple, any harder and i might just forget about it, but iono im figurin out the xbcd driver right now seein if there is a way i can modify the rubmle bus and have it support a led to light up the buttons with a yello led, its kinda simple just have to have a smart key trigger, but untel then i got it to work with a red led, but not enough light, so ive still yet to find a green led. might just bust open an old printer, but then again, i think i got some, ill get back on here tomorro, its like 330 in the morinin and i gotta wake up at like 8 tomorro and go do some yardwork and make some mony to add to the fund of my vista capable pc(3.2ghz amd, nvidia 7900 oc r watever its called water coolin dvd burner, 500gb hd's(2 of em, 1tb) all comes to like 1000 bux)

Yea the guide is pretty nice, but if I were you I would just get the more superior Xbox 360 controller which already uses usb so all you do is just plug it in. But even I don't have two spare $20s so I can't really comment about that.

(3.2ghz amd,
You mean a 3200+ by chance? 3.2GHz AMD's dont exist unless you have a ridiculously nice overclocker and good cooling.

Yea the guide is pretty nice, but if I were you I would just get the more superior Xbox 360 controller which already uses usb so all you do is just plug it in. But even I don't have two spare $20s so I can't really comment about that.
If you're gonna be laying down that much money, you might as well just get a PC Gamepad unless you just really like the Xbox 360 controller.

3.2ghz amd, nvidia 7900 oc r watever its called "water coolin" dvd burner, 500gb hd's(2 of em, 1tb
notice i put the watercollin in quotes, ahah, but yea i realize the 360 controller already does that but this is for the people who dont have a bestbuy r watever in the area and the money/time to go buy one. now im pretty fast at makin the adapter, takes me all of 2 minutes and most of that time is trying to open the case, the soldering is easy, and i got cheap and used a dreimel to make the hole in the case for the cable. a lil bit later ill give ya guys a link to my cart on compusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom