wth Oblivion...i cant move. help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bonus DVD that came with the Collectors edition, there was one guy who played oblivion almost 18 hours a day for months... He was putting in about 150 hr, per week covering every single inch of oblivion. He just sat on a couch with a cordless mouse & keyboard and stared at a large screen and played and played and played...

They said the goal of this was exactly what you guys are talking about. To find parts of the game with bugs. And he did find a ton. Obviously not them all.

As for me... I've had two problems. Once right after install, the installer screen after I clicked finish, wouldn't go away. I waited like 10 minutes... I had to actually "End Process" then restart. The second problem i'm having is when I close the game, even though it closes properly, i get a Windows "termination" error... the one were it says, "-X- has ended unexpectedly"

May-be I should reinstall the game? This won't lose my game will it?

mine did the 'windows suddenly errored' crap when exiting the game as well. Now it's stopped doing that. I've reinstalled the game like 4 times lol. Becauese it kept crashing during a part so I reinstalled it before I figured out it was a part of the games script that was causing the crash.

Just back up your saved game folder, but even then I'm pretty sure it wont erase that when you uninstall. Back it up just in case though

Screw the error with the game crashing when you quit, I get that almost every time I quit. It doesnt seem to do any damage, so I'd just leave it if I were you.

Also if you are stuck try one of the console commands that teleports you to a new location maybe.

HAVOC2k5 said:
As for me... I've had two problems. Once right after install, the installer screen after I clicked finish, wouldn't go away. I waited like 10 minutes... I had to actually "End Process" then restart.

That must be an issue with the collector's edition because the same thing happened to me the first time I installed the game. The real problem with that was that I couldn't uninstall the game after that. I eventually ran the setup program again to get it to correct itself.

kill them and drag their body :D

Default Z to pick up objects, gotta hold it down. Picking things up is kind of awkward in this game though

barabaus said:
i'm frozen, i can't move...please i need help
u need the guy in the ground floor. if hes in the upper floor the game will freeze. cuz the killer cant get to him. so you have to go back to the earlier save and make sure the guy is on the ground floor. or if hes in upper floor, u have to manually push him down to the ground floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom