Wrist pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3kk0

In Runtime
I figured this topic should go here, since you fellow gamers have the same problems I do.

I've been having some wrist trouble, from playing video games on the PC a lot. It's probably partly my lousy mouse pad, but I wanted to hear how everyone helps lessen the strain on your wrist while playing video games...

So, does anybody have any methods or tips on easing wrist strain/pain?

I figure it's a combination of my not so good computer chair and my mouse pad...
I'm only 18 so I shouldn't be having carpal tunnel problems... at least not yet, lol...

What everyone should do, Take regular breaks every hour from the Computer for atleast 15-20 Mins, Thats why you get RSI (Repititive Strain Injury)

I agree. I have almost the best mouse pad and wireless mouse but if I play for hours on end my wrist will get sore. It does not matter even if you have the most ergonomically design of mouse and pad.

As with most things like this, if it hurts then stop!

But seriously, just have a break like Nvid advises.

yeah same prob here. just have to take a break. i also do stretches to loosen up a bit. A heat pad helps too if you really need it.

Hah, I've heard people say take a break every hour or so, but I figured they were just saying that...
If it really helps, I'll try to take a break every now and then.

As with most things like this, if it hurts then stop!
LOL! As if I'd ever stop playing video games... =P

I will, don't worry. I just hadn't ever really thought of it before...

A good mouse mouse pad does help though, doesn't it?

It is a little better and you could play somewhat longer, but eventually it will get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom