WoW - Worth the "Ouch" in the Wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0dge

Hiphopapotamus.
Is WoW worth paying £9 a month for? I like that kind of game, but I've been having real fun with BF2 recently...

I've seen WoW for £14.99 in PCWorld, and I nearly bought it, but then I remembered hearing that it cost x amount a month to play, so I checked how much it was...

Oh and will it really take over your life?! lol

Yes and Yes just a warning it will seriously take your life over i was at a point where i was ditching school just to play and waking up at 530 on weekends just to play but If your not easily addicted its the funnest game ever

I'd recommend trying it first. You should be able to find a free trial without to much effort. I personally love it and its worth every penny every month :)

Yep, 'tis worth it...just buy it since it's so cheap...try it for a month...and by that time you'll know you either hate or are obsessed. :p

I pay month-by-month, when I have the time...and the outside world is not interfering (work/school/the real-world)...but have never gone so far as to ditch school for it...;) Now, stay up four hours later then I should? Sure!

You just have to keep in mind that it was designed around consuming time - after all, if you got tired of the game in one week - well, Blizzard wouldn't be the bazillionaires they are!

:edit:
As he mentioned above, if you want the free 10-day trial, download it from their website...:)
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

I'll give you my 10 day guest pass :p. Anyways, it is a good game, but be prepared for no social life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom