Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternative: Trillian

• Alternative: Miranda IM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW costs 12.99 a month if you pay in 6 month chunks. It's a pretty big hit at once but overall you pay less (first 3 months are free i think). I've been playing for 2 weeks now and i'm addicted. For the most part people are friendly and i have no trouble getting into a group/creating a group with people i don't know and helping eachother complete quests. WOW is good.

Go with whatever one you want, I found WoW more fun but it still only kept my attention for a month. Some people find it addicting apparently, I wouldnt worry about that unless you have a reputation for being addicted to games. Personally I though diablo 2 owned GW and WoW, but thats just me.

chickenfoot said:
Yes, you will get very addicted. Also, can you post your system specs so we can see if your can computer can play WoW?
I've got 1.25gb of RAM(1gig and and a 256), a 128bit 256mb ati card, Anthlon XP clocked to 2.27Ghz, windows xp home

if i left out any information or it's unclear just ask

you're are a bit vague about what graphics card you have, but whatever one it is I know it will run WoW at least on low, maybe medium or high but I dont know what GPU you are talking about. If its a 9800 or better you can run wow to look farily nice.

you pc can play wow but i dont agree its a ddicting you just loose track of real world time. Now dont give up in the beggining many players tell me that it gets good once im like level 35 and above. Also i recomend making one character of each in different servers and so u can try each race and when one server is down you could play with the other character. Dont be dumb and pick a full server or new one, pick a low rating one. As for the type of server (pvp,rp,normal,rppvp) its up to you. I have a char in rp but i quit rp once i found out that in pvp its more warish like. Know if you hate hearing little kids chat the humans arent for you as theirs mainly little kids wanting to be knights in shinning armor but i shouldnt be talking since my main char is a pally. For a newb i know if you pick the mage its hard at first but youll be rewarded cause when the mage is high level he kicks all ***. Since your starting of so you dont get bored i suggest you be a warrior and the race is up to you i hope this helps. And your pc can play wow i dont know the settings since i havent had many pcs that advanced till this one and this is my first time with an actual badass vid card so srry.

I personally didn't like either....I have both, guess I'm just not into the whole RPG thing with peasants and wizards.......If you do decide on WoW, let me know. Like I said, I have both, so I could give you WoW for cheap:) My brother plays GuildWars sometimes, so I guess he likes it.

wolfeyes89 said:
you pc can play wow but i dont agree its a ddicting you just loose track of real world time

i think that would be considered addicting

anways thanks for the help. its a tie again but i think I'm leaning towards wow because i like the higher lvl cap. does anyone know wich one has more quests right know/ any expantion packs(or updates) that might be comming out soon?

WOW has like 2,000 quests and I doubt anyone has done every quest so thats definately enough to keep you entertained.

WOW also has an expansion coming out (Burning Crusade) in the next few months

well to me WOW SUCKD i made a level 10 mage MAN the game is boring i quit LOL cuzz it was soo boring all i did was cast the same skills over and over again.. pretty boring for me if i were you i would try guild wars and test it out for a few months and then if ur the type of person be addicted then go and get WOW
WOW BORED ME the starting was really fun but it gets boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom