Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternative: Trillian

• Alternative: Miranda IM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have both and ive played wow for a while but got bored anyway...its very repetitive after u get to lvl60...and its very pain in the *** to start all over again w diff character and do the same quests...
its obviously the personal taste of games...and i just got GW...its rather boring still cuz im at the beginning..so im glad to hear it gets fun after at some point?
but GW does looks better in my opinion and it runs super. no lag at all w 50 ppl around. nothing more exciting than u lag the **** at iron forge tryin to get to auction but u always end up at the bottom of useless cliff in the city..and u know whoa, u r paying for it.

It's not boring at all to start over in WoW, I think. If you choose a different starting race then tons of the quests are different, especially the starting ones.
As far as starting races, I like horde the best and I love my Orc Warrior.

looks like WOW is worth it, i didn't know that there are different quests for each race. that so cool! hey jorsoft do you half any problems with lag(i have a similer setup)?

MAY I SAY THIS IN CAPS, WOW HAS 5 MILLION happy customers I dont have aproblem and I love the game Havent bought a consle game in 2 months

If you get WoW, be prepared to get addicted. The most intensive WoW players are known for playing 15 hours per day or more.

BandwidthHogg said:
If you get WoW, be prepared to get addicted. The most intensive WoW players are known for playing 15 hours per day or more.
Yes, you will get very addicted. Also, can you post your system specs so we can see if your can computer can play WoW?

Deimos said:
looks like WOW is worth it, i didn't know that there are different quests for each race. that so cool! hey jorsoft do you half any problems with lag(i have a similer setup)?

So does GW, Each Race has there own quests.

Also is GW, you dont only just get ONE race, you take one character and you have 2 races.

For example one of my character is a Elementalist/Mesmer

You get the primary skills of the elementalist, and you can use some of the mesmer skills as well. I got a setup going where i can cast my most powerfull spell 3 times in less then 10secs. Major Damage. With the lvl 20 cap it makes it much more fair in PvP, so it's just not the highest lvl wins it's all about strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom